Getting excited now

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
Taking the teg on silverstone south circuit on the 13th October with the skyline forum, cant wait to report my findings on how both car and driver perform

Sure the car will be better than driver :D

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Watch the skylines on the straight bits. :shock:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, Get' em, in the twistie bits. :D :D :D

celox performance

Advanced Member
Yes a lot of the Skylines on the forum are over 400bhp so they will pull away on the straights, although from experience they won't pull away from you as much as you'd think a 400bhp car would. You should be able to easily outbreak them due to the Tegs weight advantage and you'll have them on the twisties.

Are you able to get it on video, it would be an interesting watch?

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
some guys there wil have cameras, alot have actually but not me but i will see how it goes. Real excited car is parked in the garage after being detailed so is gleaming clean and forecast is looking ok fingers crossed. I know the guys well and there will be a range of skylines from 280 BHP to 685 BHP, the highest power one runs the exact same engine spec as my grey R34 i sold to buy the teg. Either way i wil have fun, have a few rides in their cars too to help learn the lines etc and the wife is coming too! SHe had never driven on track and sure she will love it

celox performance

Advanced Member
How did the track day go mate?

I've just seen a post on the HOT forum where there were another couple of Hondas (DC5 and DC2) that went on a track day with the Skyline forum at Kemble Airfield dominated in a couple of events, the cones and fast circuit/handling track =D> :xnworthy:

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
It went well but i was nowhere near as fast as alot of them, round the bends i was not too much slower but as soon as they came out of the bend they were gone. Had a good play with an NSX and M5 but the caterams, Atoms and skylines were gone :evil:

Car was faultless though and i will get a K pro when work pics up for a bit more grunt

alucardo

Advanced Member
Heh I wouldent worry about getting your ass spanked around silverstone by big power cars as that will always happen its a power circuit...

Spend your moeny on brakes a good suspension setup and decent tyres then go to a track thats a little more twisty and free flowing youll do better :)