Getting in and out?

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Very strange question this one but I'll ask it anyway. :lol:
How does everyone get in and out of their DC5?
Obviously no one wants to ruin the bolsters on the Recaros so try to get over them without touching them.
To get in and out I kind of lift myself over the bolster by using where the door sill is to lean on and push over, I bet I look a right muppet! :D

Cheers
Wardy

Suped

Advanced Member
Who cares what you look like, do the same thing and is help save the bolster from wearing down too much.

carfiend

Advanced Member
I stumble in and catch my nuts on the bolster before banging my head on the door frame most of the time :roll:

matt b

Advanced Member
carfiend said:
I stumble in and catch my nuts on the bolster before banging my head on the door frame most of the time :roll:
the famous bolster bollock as I call it :lol: dont that a few times :oops:

TimD

My garage is pretty small so i'll ruin my bolster in no time..

Just buy a new one to fit for special occasions ;)

Neil_H

Advanced Member
I tend to just throw myself in arse-first and lift my legs up so they don't touch the bolster - similar technique to getting into an Elise :)

iDrew

Advanced Member
Neil_H said:
I tend to just throw myself in arse-first and lift my legs up so they don't touch the bolster - similar technique to getting into an Elise :)
Same here :lol:

BadBoy

Advanced Member
iDrew said:
Neil_H said:
Me too, I also hold onto the steering for extra support.

TimD

iDrew said:
Neil_H said:
My friend has a VX220 I have long legs and have trouble swinging them in once i've parked my arse in the car. I've mastered getting out of it, but i certainly would get stuck if i had to get out in a garage.

linzi94

Advanced Member
rofl!!!

i alternate between getting in and out of the passenger side and the drivers side to make any damage more even... seriously tho, i slide the seat back and get one leg over the lowest part (where it meets the back of the seat) then get the other leg over, getting in is a reversal of removal :p

dan the man

Advanced Member
linzi94 said:
rofl!!!

i alternate between getting in and out of the passenger side and the drivers side to make any damage more even... seriously tho, i slide the seat back and get one leg over the lowest part (where it meets the back of the seat) then get the other leg over, getting in is a reversal of removal :p
but hun, you have no balls and your tight little ass aint gona do any damage to the bolsters!! :eek: