Gonzo at NurburgRing - Aug 2005

gonzo

Advanced Member
Two videos from the last day of our trip to the Ring, both of the same lap.

1 camera was placed inside the car on the rear window
1 spy camera was placed just inside the top passenger side window

Lap time was 9.50mins but was ruined in 3 places:

3mins - Adenaver Forest - Stupid yellow porsche comes straight up the back of the car then drops back and starts swerving - Nearly lost it due to him being dangerous! :evil:

5mins = Bloody Roadworks!!! Lost about 15-20 seconds in this section - Had to back right off :evil:

8mins - Brunnchen & Pflanzgarten (One of my fav parts!) - Ruined by a stupid BMW driver who wouldn't pull over! :evil:

On day Two a nice sweedish driver (of a GT2!!) showed me the racing line and all the secret marks on the road. I learnt so much in those two laps with him i was only doing 10% of my previous effort to drive a lap! I was so much smoother and faster it was un beliavable!
**Watch out for the white dots at turn in and apex points on my laps - you can just see them!**

At the end of day Three I was the last person allowed out on track and had an empty road (bar two slow cars)....easily my fastest time but sods law happened and the camera stopped filming halfway round!! ARGH!!

The Lap.....

Video One - Inside Car

Video Two - Window Spy Camera

I will return - and i will be faster!! :lol: :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
Nice vids Gonzo (made me well jealous!) :(

You take the same line as i do (on the xbox that is :lol: ). and i knew when all the turns were coming up.

Is that jump on the last leg home (just before the right hander) as bad as it is in the game. (i'll get you a video time if you dont know the one i mean).

dan the man

Advanced Member
yeah roadworks were there when i was there.

so ill take abother 10 seconds off my time then! he hee

dan 8)