Good adhesive for Sideskirt bonding?

gregb

Advanced Member
I had the Ings on for a few weeks and have them off again as they weren't as flush on the panel as i hoping.
I had used a supposedly very strong double sided white tape and i probably could have kept the pressure on them at the start :oops:.
As some know the Ings comes up a good bit under the quarter panel decal so it can be an eyesore if the bondidng isn't 100%.

Something that can be removed aswell if needed in the future without damaging the paint would be a treat ..

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
best bet is to speak to someone like Tom at TGM as there is also a bodyshop there (run by his brother Willie)

if you want it removable then nothing will keep it well stuck except quality double sided tape, if you use sikaflex or something similar they it will be hard to get off but will stick the best, it is likely the skirt will rub the paint anyway

gregb

Advanced Member
Cheers C&S,and Duane what would the Tiger Seal be like to get off the side if so needed,i have heard of it before.

DuaneT

Advanced Member
Not Easy... I've bonded stuff on with it before but not taken off.. i hear its a pain thoguh..

D