Good / Bad looking teg?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
What ye meake of the kit on this?

http://dougboy.smugmug.com/Automotive/Brets-DC5/13137052_PXuRy#952807529_LNTfB

They are some wide arches there. I am undecided, but i think its nice to see something different. Hate the huge spoiler though think it looks ridiculous.

raz786

Advanced Member
Saw pics of this a while ago, buddy club kit IIRC. Love some of the pics but at some angles the kit looks "stuck on" if that makes sense. Would love there to be a smooth wide arch kit for the pre-facelift Teg.

jdmsteve

Advanced Member
I doesn't look as awful as some of the kits I've seen but when you look close up it just looks like it's not supposed to be like that. Not sure if the arches would look better being smoothed. Although I like the wheels. Each to there own

Vtec Accord

I think it looks good if the car is intended for track work, not sure it really works on a road car imo.

:)

skerr406

Advanced Member
i dont like it, the body of the car is just something i would not change, that big mugen spoiler does not doi it for me in any way at all. [-(

blueguy

Resident J's whore
i dont like it, the body of the car is just something i would not change, that big mugen spoiler does not doi it for me in any way at all. [-(
It's a J's wing with larger aftermarket wing mounts.

Love the WTCC kit although I'm not a fan of the extended rear wing mounts.

I can't believe the original owner of this car sold it not too long after it was finished :shock:

leejw87

Spoon Whore
I think it looks mean, its one of the better looking body kits I've seen available for the dc5.

Aly

Advanced Member
paint it black and get the spoiler replaced with sumthing less extreme = yes

dave7368

Advanced Member
Hate the front lip and the way it joins onto the front arches, rear spoiler if way too high, shorter mounts would be perfect and paint it black ffs!!!

i suppose there thinking was though, if it did look really hideous it was only a blue one he ruined... :-"

rascal69

Advanced Member
I like it. Looks mean as fcuk.
My good friend brian has his wing at a similar height.
Not to everyones taste

Mark_teg

Staff member
I love it, but would never do it to my own car!
As for the wing, I think the madness of the rest of the kit warrants having it, standard one would look odd..
Is it an RSX?

Stylesa

Advanced Member
Kit looks ok i think, but the wing is OTT....

Do all facelifts have the digital dash like the S2000? i havent been in a facelift.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Kit looks ok i think, but the wing is OTT....

Do all facelifts have the digital dash like the S2000? i havent been in a facelift.
No mate, it's a conversion. Facelift dials are quite similar to pre but in white.

skerr406

Advanced Member
No mate, it's a conversion. Facelift dials are quite similar to pre but in white.
i really want the s2000 speedo conversion!! a couple RSX's have it but havent seen any imported/UK ones with it.... think i might give it a bash!

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I will be doing an s2000 conversion in a few weeks i have the speedo and a spare dc5 speedo and waiting for the s2000 wiring loom at the minute