Good websites/shops to buy brake discs & pads

Lauren

Advanced Member
Hello,
Can anyone recommend any good websites to buy brake discs and pads for a DC5?
I'm having a few issues finding websites which recognise the car, so just need a few ideas of where to look next.
Thanks,
Lauren

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
What I did was used eBay and recommendations on here to find suppliers that listed DC5 and the pads I wanted and gave them a call.

I got my brake pads from Funky Power (Ferodo DS2500) recently and where great to deal with.

redcap

Advanced Member
If you want OEM parts Honda dealer is the best bet. They have pretty low prices for the genuine standard parts TBH.

Also be careful of OEM spec products that are really cheap, I wouldn't touch them myself.

Lauren

Advanced Member
I've bought some fronts now, just need to buy rear discs and pads next.
Am I able to look at EP3 rears too, or will they definitely not fit?
Thanks.

cpoh

Advanced Member
I've bought some fronts now, just need to buy rear discs and pads next.
Am I able to look at EP3 rears too, or will they definitely not fit?
Thanks.
EP3 pads are 100% the exact same, i would be very confident that the discs are too.

brucey87

Advanced Member
Mtec may be worth a look. I think they use oem discs and cut there own slots into them. Reasonably priced too.

Im using mtec slotted discs at the rear and they are spot on. Fast delivery too. Id be getting mtec slotted front discs once my dixcels wear out.

rascal69

Advanced Member
Mtec may be worth a look. I think they use oem discs and cut there own slots into them. Reasonably priced too.

Im using mtec slotted discs at the rear and they are spot on. Fast delivery too. Id be getting mtec slotted front discs once my dixcels wear out.
Who am going to use. Tbh if I was to pay 600 for front discs I would proberly rather spend alittle extra on a bbk.