Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3...

Anyone running these? verdict vs the 2's?

cjh1981

Advanced Member
Mate of mine sent me a screen shot of their ratings and look promising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I'm due new tyres on fronts so I'll order two this week

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

p1tse

Advanced Member
Interesting

Didn't know these were coming out and assume improves on assy2?

Still tempted to swap out to ad08r though

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Shame, was definitely £28.20 though, still got the page open just not refreshed it.

One of the guys on the Type R Facebook groups purchased 4 at that low price. Hopefully MyTyres will honor the price (mistake) for him.

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
it was a mistake by mytyres.. alot of people have had their orders cancelled..

integraleo

Advanced Member
Apparently it's happened before and orders were cancelled. My guess is that's showing the price they pay for them

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
as much as im tempted to try them i think ill get re070 as assy2's are not inspiring any confidence in the wet or dry at the moment.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
My RE070 are feeling better in the wet now, dry has improved a lot too these last few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jinis dust

Advanced Member
I ordered a set while they was at that price... Just going to wait and see what happens.

No cancellation yet...

Justin

TonksyDC5

Advanced Member
Not seen anyone fit them to a 5 yet. But someone on TRO fitted them to his Evo, he was not a fan, at all.

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?99068-Evo-IX-FQ-340/page10

Having gained more confidence in the car, now that i've had it a while, I think the AS2 that I currently have will not be renewed when needed. They are fine but I notice when pressing-on that the can feel a little floaty. Mine is on OEM shocks and Eibach springs (no FRSU), but it didn't feel right. Probably need coilovers as well, but they're coming, so could be a mixture of both.

Most likely AD08R when I need them, if not sooner.

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
I have them now. Feel is no different to the 2s but not had them pushed in anger yet. For the price there a no brainer really as a sporty road tyre.