Got a quote cheaper than A-Plan!!!

g-zone

Advanced Member
Sky Insurance:

www.skyinsurance.co.uk

Tel: 0870 11 21 759 (or 0208 3645500 if you prefer)

The address is;
56 Southbury Rd Enfield middx EN11YB.

Offering 20% discount to Honda-Revs members.

£480 with all mods declared and legal cover. £50 cheaper than a-plan!

chris99

Sounds good matey. I'll be round to steal her tonight then :roll: :evil: :roll:

Do you think its a great idea to post up your whole address?

MJ Type-R

Advanced member
Please note:

To have that level of discount from Sky, you have to be a full paid up member of Honda Rev's

Mike

kingston

Advanced Member
chris99 said:

As his sig's says South Bucks and the address is Middlesex, id have said, go round and visit the address see what you find

chris99

kingston said:
chris99 said:

As his sig's says South Bucks and the address is Middlesex, id have said, go round and visit the address see what you find
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cunning as a fox!

So why post an address at all? Have i missed something? :|

dobber

Advanced Member
Im paying £495 with aplan with mods included and protected no claims so im quite happy :)

storment

Cheers For The Info

Cheers for the info mate. I was quoted £1800 with £500 excess and changing the Cat2 to Cat1 from A-Plan. Gonna take out the Insurance with Sky who quoted me £1350 with £450 excess and that was without mentioning Honda Revs for a discount.
I'm 23 with 3 years no claims and no history of performance cars. Cracking quote I thought!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

storment

Hope so :? He seemed to know his stuff. When I said Teg Type R first thing he asked was DC2 or DC5. Then he started chating about his mate who had a DC2 and how much he loved it and that he hasn't seen many DC5s around. If someone like that can't get it right you really are stuffed! Suppose there's no way of knowing for sure until the certificate comes through the post!
Their first quote was £1550 but managed to beat them down :D

EDIT - Must proof read for typos before I submit :oops:

kingston

Advanced Member
Lets hope that the current trend of low premiums continues until the end of May...

Dont worry about proof reading, its the net, you dont get paid to proof read your posts :wink:

mikegsi

Staff member
did you konw taht a stduy in camrbigde uniervstiy fuond taht the as long as the postioin of frist and lsat lteters was rghit the middle ones can be in any odrer and you will sitll be able to read it wihtuot any probs as yuor brian will do the hard work and put it in the rihgt order

jimmy_atr

Advanced Member
i sorted my insurance out today

went with Sky as about £100 cheaper than A-Plan, they setup insurance on the pug and added dc5 details ready to add on when im ready :)

Top stuff

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Got quoted £585 I think from Sky. £100 cheaper than Adrian Flux this year and over £300 cheaper than A-plan. That's with a £350 excess plus for an extra £35 you can have guaranteed value which I think I'll do if A-plan can't do a better deal.

Suped

Advanced Member
wow that is cheap!!! Can't wait for insurance renewal. :lol:

p.s are the mods declared?

storment

I went for the price guarentee thingy with Sky. All they ask for is a picture of each side, one interior and one of the engine bay so worth doing the next time you clean it :D