Got a shiny new knob (and some other bits)

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Hey peeps.

So well after waiting a long time I finally received my nice new very shiny js racing titanium gear knob :),

Really is a thing of beauty, just though il share it with ya

Also big thanks to Jono for sourcing it for me :).

Also got a few little goodies to go with it becoming a little bit of a js fan :)

I picked up a jap mag from injection imports a few days ago of eBay too, altho I can't read Japanese, and some of the parts have probably be discontinued, iv always been a picture kind of guy and this has got some good ones, as well loads of dc5 parts, il share a couple of pages with you lot as you taken the time to look at me shiny knob.....sorry lol.

Anyway cheers lads and lady's, il bring it along to meets if anyone want to have a look.

Alex

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
DC5RS said:
Valentines day gift hmm? :D car will be pleased
Was a Christmas present lol but being js racing has turned into a valentine present so I gess yeah lol, tbh as long as the misses doesn't know it cost more than her flowers I'm all good lol.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
That's the best magazine I've ever seen! I'm a bit collector of Japanese Performance magazine, I e-mailed them once saying which issues I didn't have and they told me they would knock me off 10% and they wanted £160! No thanks.

There is another one of these on eBay at the moment so I'm gonna grab it before other people have the same idea. :xhaha: