Got me DC5....

Newty

Advanced Member
Ohhhh, wanted one for years!

Now after working hard, and being promoted to 'Resort Manager', I have finally got one! Great stuff. Awesome car. Love the sound and feel. Just got to get used to it. I'm only 5'6", so my short ar$e ways are a barrier just now!!! Also need to go the gym, build up me biceps to handle the gal better!

My insurance info is here: (for anyone pondering!)
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15133

Happy days!

Newty

Advanced Member
Nah, I aint an insider for Adrian Flux!!!

It's actually more of a 'Thanks' to this forum, as I got a 10% discount when I mentioned I was a member, so to anyone who shy's away from doing so, don't...it's well worth mentioning!

I also posted the link as a lot of people query insurance quotes (even though it is quicker to just call them up!), so hopefully it will help at least one person get an idea of what they 'might' pay.

I don't know, you sceptics..... :roll:

Fin

Haha! Yeah, just messin' buddy!

Aye, that's a pretty good quote. I'll make sure I give Fluxxy a bell when my renewal comes up.

I'll make sure I plug the forum too for that discount, as I didn't metion it to my current insurers.

Fin

impne

Advanced Member
I'm with Flux, the first thing they asked was if I was a member on here, the chap did however not shut up about how good these cars were and that he wished he could have one himself :roll:

timp

Advanced Member
i'm with Flux, funny bunch though!

I got a quote for an S2K and asked them to put it in the post to me, when it arrived the letter inside said that they had done some more searching and found a better quote than the one they gave me on the phone, was about £150 different.

So when i asked for one for the Integra they gave me a quote on the phone so i asked them to find me a better one, they phoned back 10 mins later with a differnet better quote!!

Be pushy, they want your cash :!: