Got my Christmas present yesterday (Dec 21)

emaresea

:D :D :D Collected my 2002 DC5 yesterday from Bristol :p :p :p

Decided to take things easy and had a quiet run back along the M4 - very civilised cruising. 8). Power always there when needed even off the VTEC. I guess I'm preaching to the converted, there. I love knowing that if I wanted to: most of the outside lane wouldn't stand a chance but that I choose not to play!

Didn't get time to post anything last night as I was too busy taking the family out for rides.

WHAT A FANTASTIC MOTOR Best Christmas present I ever bought myself; thank you Auntie Mabel!

Hope you all have as Happy a Christmas as I am looking forward to.

mr cyanide

congratulations mate, enjoy your xmas with your baby :twisted: be careful on these slippy roads. When i do get mine we should meet up as your not too far from me :wink:

T666YPR

You've got better things to do than watch the Queen's speech on Xmas daynow. :twisted:

Fine excuse to avoid the washing-up too :lol:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Looks nice, saw that one on the Bristol Import Centre website. what was your experiences of dealing with them? I've heard mixed reports.

emaresea

You've got better things to do than watch the Queen's speech on Xmas daynow.

Fine excuse to avoid the washing-up too
Bad Christmas: middle son(20) rear ended a stationery car with his 125cc m/bike :( . Spent yesterday and most of today going back and forth to hospital. Still he did get a helicopter ride for Christmas. He's home now so all the expensive stuff starts: insurance, CPS, ambulance etc. Traffic cop seemed to be an OK guy though.

He's home now with one arm in plaster and lots of bruising and stiffness, but got of quite lightly considering. Came home in the 'tegra and did he complain over every little bump - 'cause he did.

Christmas spirit is alittle low in our house at the moment. No one feels like cooking! Where can we get takeaway on Christmas Day?

emaresea

SCOTTIECTR said:
Looks nice, saw that one on the Bristol Import Centre website. what was your experiences of dealing with them? I've heard mixed reports.
Seemed quite good to deal with. But got a bit worried when they said they'd never heard of Spoon!

Found them via their web site. Initially contacted them whilst trying to find anyone who had an Integra in stock for me to look at so that I could decide whether I wanted one or not. They were the only ones I could find who had one in stock. Fell in love with it immediately! They had a blue one coming in and I put down a deposit the following week.

car then got held up in Cyprus for a month so didn't get it until this week. I'm still waiting for some of the paperwork to come through but so far they seem to have done a good job, even fitted a phone car kit for me FOC. Will keep you posted!
[/img]

emaresea

T666YPR said:
Hope your lad is ok :( :D
Thanks for the enquiry. He seems to be doing Ok! Just waiting for the insurance, CPS and District Nurse! He's hoping to get enough cash from the insurance to double the number of wheels on his transport!

truffs

thats the reason why i dont get a bike, ive toyed with the idea many many times but ever time i attend an accident with one............... theres your answer why i dont get one :oops: Hope your lad is ok and gets a nice shiny car with four wheels :D

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
emaresea said:
SCOTTIECTR said:
Seemed quite good to deal with. But got a bit worried when they said they'd never heard of Spoon!

Found them via their web site. Initially contacted them whilst trying to find anyone who had an Integra in stock for me to look at so that I could decide whether I wanted one or not. They were the only ones I could find who had one in stock. Fell in love with it immediately! They had a blue one coming in and I put down a deposit the following week.

car then got held up in Cyprus for a month so didn't get it until this week. I'm still waiting for some of the paperwork to come through but so far they seem to have done a good job, even fitted a phone car kit for me FOC. Will keep you posted!
[/img]
Thanks mate, they've had the red one in stock for ages now.
Hope your son makes a speedy recovery. :)