Got the Clay Bar Out

ladykb

Advanced Member
My god I have started to Clay Bar my car ready for the Jap Show Final on Sunday, I cannot believe how easily the wax is glyding on and off... it feels like glass....

Bonnet and 1 wing done, lots to go.. will post pictures when done :) also got my plates this morning so I will pop them on before the show, I also cleaned up my driver side mat, not perfect but cleaner, just need to darn the mat as the is coming apart in places :(

I suppose I better crack on...... :lol: :lol:

Sweeney

Nice, clean is the way to go. I'll have a look out for your car on Sunday. What stand are you on?

ladykb

Advanced Member
Sweeney said:
Nice, clean is the way to go. I'll have a look out for your car on Sunday. What stand are you on?
The ITR Owners Club stand of course :D just posting the pics on the Gallery :D

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
ladykb said:
Sweeney said:
The ITR Owners Club stand of course :D just posting the pics on the Gallery :D

:D lol Our stand of course! Black looks so good when clayed, waxed etc Be good to see it sunday all shiny

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
ladykb said:
My god I have started to Clay Bar my car ready for the Jap Show Final on Sunday, I cannot believe how easily the wax is glyding on and off... it feels like glass....

Bonnet and 1 wing done, lots to go.. will post pictures when done :) also got my plates this morning so I will pop them on before the show, I also cleaned up my driver side mat, not perfect but cleaner, just need to darn the mat as the is coming apart in places :(

I suppose I better crack on...... :lol: :lol:
What stuff are you using to clean your car?? Might try some :)