Green.Chilli Graphics

Wootty

Advanced Member
Just want to promote a local Vinyl graphics guy close to us in the South West. Based in Weston Super Mare

Scottie and I went to him yesterday to get a small sticky number plate for Scottie and a new rear window logo for me.

Miles there is very good and can make your own artwork up or create it for you. And he's cheap.

So if you want some vinyl graphics for your car give him a bell as he does mail order too. Also if you go there he'll fit it as part of the job.

http://www.greenchillivinyl.com/

dan the man

Advanced Member
ive actually thought about getting the front of the car done in same colour, to stop chips etc...

lot of cars in germany have it all over and looks flawless...i didnt realise till someone told me..i was like eh? oh cool

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Yep, Miles did my Spoon sticker back in the summer, he's a perfectionist. Does all the Spoon Europe cars as well. Top work. :D

T666YPR

dan the man said:
ive actually thought about getting the front of the car done in same colour, to stop chips etc...

lot of cars in germany have it all over and looks flawless...i didnt realise till someone told me..i was like eh? oh cool
Mine is gonna need that soon :(