Greenlight>sky

samwelltrademarked

Advanced Member
Well had my renewal from sky for 825quid... Thought it was a bit steep and gave green light a call, 10mins later I'm over 150auid better off, sweeeeet! Highly recommend them, even got my first three mods put on the policy for no extra!

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
samwelltrademarked said:
Well had my renewal from sky for 825quid... Thought it was a bit steep and gave green light a call, 10mins later I'm over 150auid better off, sweeeeet! Highly recommend them, even got my first three mods put on the policy for no extra!
Thats great news. If you need anything at all throughout the year you can always drop me a PM

On the scheme that you are on we dont actually charge for any non power related mods so you can add things throughout the year Via PM at no extra cost.

Thanks for coming on board with us its much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Neil

dotty

Advanced Member
Think I'll be making a move to green light next time around for sure. I've been pmd a horror story about an underwriter for sky insurance, also when trying to change over to the new car the bloke at the end of the phone decided the car I wanted to change it to was a 1.4 civic one minute then and accord S the next. Certainly doesn't inspire any confidence.

integraleo

Advanced Member
I'm with greenlight too,renewal due next month I think. Good renewal quote will stop me bothering to look elsewhere

Stewlark

Advanced Member
Neil@Greenlight said:
Thats great news. If you need anything at all throughout the year you can always drop me a PM

On the scheme that you are on we dont actually charge for any non power related mods so you can add things throughout the year Via PM at no extra cost.

Thanks for coming on board with us its much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Neil
Will they be covered for replacement if a claim was to be made?

James-T

Advanced Member
dotty said:
Think I'll be making a move to green light next time around for sure. I've been pmd a horror story about an underwriter for sky insurance, also when trying to change over to the new car the bloke at the end of the phone decided the car I wanted to change it to was a 1.4 civic one minute then and accord S the next. Certainly doesn't inspire any confidence.
Sky are a joke mate. A couple of years ago I had just picked up my old DC2 from Torque GT, sat in it, phoned Sky to get the cover (which I had previously prepped them about).

Lady on phone said, "sorry too busy to do it now, we'll call you back within the hour". WTF

I said "Ermm, I'm sat in the car now and can't drive it, and I need to go"

She said "Really sorry, will be as fast as we can in calling you back"

I wait 45 mins and think sod this - called them back again. The guy I then spoke to was rude and said I hadn't waited the hour to get the callback - It was like I had urineed him off by calling. Then he charged me a £40 admin fee just out of spite basically to change a numberplate over (went from DC2 to DC2).

Bunch of unprofessional, unfriendly arses, I will never insure with Sky again.

James-T

Advanced Member
With Sainsburys, Greenlight never bothered getting back to me after I asked quote on the DC5, shame!

jayo656

Advanced Member
I agree Sky Insurance is a joke, I recently moved to a new address which they would not cover apperently, dispite being only 4 weeks left on the policy, they cancelled the policy! Therefore I lost one years hard earned ncb ;(

bennn

Advanced Member
Sky are wank. I remember I cancelled a policy due to them refusing cover when I changed my car. Got very little back.

Might be the same with Greenlight as they are a broker too thats why I always pay monthly now.

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
James T said:
With Sainsburys, Greenlight never bothered getting back to me after I asked quote on the DC5, shame!
Traced your details via the reg in your signature pic. You applied for a quote on our website on 7th jan 2015, we tried to reach you but the mobile telephone number provided was invalid. That is why we couldnt get you a price because we could reach you (we had a couple of questions the underwriters wanted to know like what you previous car was to see if we could qualify you for an experience discount)

Eitherway definately bear us in mind for next year, feel free to drop me a PM when its due and i'll get in touch personally.

kind regards
neil

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
albone13 said:
I have just saved 300 by going from sky to greenlight
Sky wanted 200 more than last year
Thats excellent news that you have come over to Greenlight and a very nice saving for you as well.

If you need anything at all throughout the year or need to add extra modifications please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Stewlark said:
Will they be covered for replacement if a claim was to be made?
Yes in the event of a repair: For example if you had a Spoon Exhaust and your car was hit in the rear damaging the exhaust, we would replace the exhaust with a Spoon while its being repaired so the car comes back with the same specification.

Kind Regards
Neil

tico_87

Advanced Member
I received my renewal last week. Will be calling greenlight a bit later...hopefully they can do a better price :)

mikegsi

Staff member
got my renewal from AXA who wont insure my car now the mods are all on and declared - tried Greenlight and they quoted £334, which I was very happy with as that was around the same as AXA without the mods declared. Rang A-Plan though who have taken another £40 off the Greenlight quote!

Nearly wasn't going to bother as I was happy with the G'light one, glad I did!

Mullyace

Advanced Member
Just got a quote from greenlight, it was more than my renewal from sainsburys but after speaking to Neil the cover is considerably better.

Speaking to someone who actually knows what they are talking about to is a breath of fresh air.

Needless to say sainsburys have gone bye bye and I am now a greenlight customer, and a very happy one at that! 😃

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
Mullyace said:
Just got a quote from greenlight, it was more than my renewal from sainsburys but after speaking to Neil the cover is considerably better.

Speaking to someone who actually knows what they are talking about to is a breath of fresh air.

Needless to say sainsburys have gone bye bye and I am now a greenlight customer, and a very happy one at that!
Thanks for the kind comments.

If you want to add extra mods throughout the year you can always drop me a PM and i'll sort it for you. Unlike other companies we dont charge extra or admin fee for modifications mid policy (only time price increases is if you go big on power like a Charger).

Plus you can ask any question you have about your policy by PM a lot of customers like that as its a lot easier that calling :)

Kind regards
neil

integraleo

Advanced Member
Just got renewal through at £448 from greenlight.
36 full no claims
Supercharged
12000 a year with all mods.
Was hoping for a little less if I'm honest.I have a couple weeks to decide.