Greenlight

Brophy

Advanced Member
That sounds pretty good mate, think I shall be phoning for a quote off them.
I'm more of less same as you currently with admiral and 22, currently paying £2200 with admiral lol :(

£2200? You're off your head lol. I wouldn't pay that much in insurance for any kind of car.
Lol it's worth it ;) sadly had 6 points from when I was younger but they have expired this year.
Hoping for much much better renewal/quote from this year :)

G Man

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Lol it's worth it ;) sadly had 6 points from when I was younger but they have expired this year. Hoping for much much better renewal/quote from this year :)
Haha I see.

antisanta

Advanced Member
I have 6 points and they quoted me £799 ;) 23 years old 4 years NCB. Greenlight and Brentrace are by far and away the best at the moment imo, for quotes and customer service.

newyorkaddict

Advanced Member
Greenlight have been fantastic for me. £399 with 8 years NCB and 3 points and all Mods declared and covered. Superb service.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Greenlight have been fantastic for me. £399 with 8 years NCB and 3 points and all Mods declared and covered. Superb service.
Wow! I think sky are going to be losing a lot of business this year! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking forward to my renewal to see what they quote me..

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Rang sky during the week there who unfortunately don't quote for NI. Rang green light and got a guy called Dave who got me a quote of £660 for me fully comp.. 23 years old 4 years no claims no points or convictions

Gonna be taking it during the week! Highly recommend!

bud

I might have to give Greenlight a go. I never really shop around but looking at some of the quotes above they seem pretty reasonable

Gems

Advanced Member
I just took my insurance out with sky today for £650 greenlight quoted £698 i'm 27 with only 3 years ncb (was always on parents insurance as named driver before that)

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
stuck the teg on my existing ep3's policy today. 5 months left on the policy and i was charged another £66 (roughly 5 months left)

spoke to Dave and he said he'd imagine my insurance renewal should be a similar amount to what the ep3 was but couldnt say for sure of course. hopefully so.

will most likely reduce my mileage and get a couple of bits changed.. hopefully it'll get it down a bit more come changeover time

sky insurance

Advanced Member
Gems said:
I just took my insurance out with sky today for £650 greenlight quoted £698 i'm 27 with only 3 years ncb (was always on parents insurance as named driver before that)
Glad we could help, thanks for the feedback.

Ollie
Sky Insurance

tel: 03303 331250

-Woody-

Advanced Member
They quoted me cheapest on my civic but sky priced matched them. Definitely seem like another good competitor foe insurers such as Sky and Brent Achre etc

Nickyyy

Advanced Member
Just another nod from me, rang up and declared all my mods so far. Cost nothing to add. Was well chuffed!

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
I was told that any mods that don't increase power (remap/turbocharge) etc will not increase premium ;)

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
Modmedia said:
Jesus Christ... I should be on some sort of commission here lol.
might be nice to get them on here too, neil's quite active on CTRO and i've been singing their praises on there for years.. heh

and yeh, greenlight dont charge admin fees for declaring additional mods, nor do they add anything to the premium unless its a big power hike.

my exhaust, filter, rbc and kpro didnt add anything to the cost on my civic as an example.

Neil@Greenlight

Authorised Trader
Thanks for all the positive comments guys its really good to know that you are happy with the prices we are offering.

If any of you wish to add modifications or change details on your existing policy please dont hesitate to PM me and i'll take care of it personally for you.

Best Regards
Neil
greenlight
01277 376000

cameroon95

Advanced Member
Just off the phone from greenlight and have to say-very impressed indeed.

My current well known insurer quoted me higher than last years premium, green light offered me a quote of £100 cheaper.

Customer service was spot on as well.