grooved brembo discs?

ijlh

Advanced Member
How are these still going mate? very tempted on a set for myself? Any horrible visible rust on them?

And they're just the OEM brembo discs that are then grooved and dimpled by MTEC, yes? or no? I'm a tad confused as to what discs MTEC supply haha
Brophy said:
Just got mines delivered today :) front and back.

Couldn't decide on finish but finally opted for dimpled and grooved :)

ijlh

Advanced Member
cjh1981 said:

I went for grooved and dimpled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How are these going mate? Still performing okay?

k!ng

Advanced Member
Also interested to hear how these discs have held up. Are they up to track work?

Brophy

Advanced Member
ijlh said:
How are these still going mate? very tempted on a set for myself? Any horrible visible rust on them?

And they're just the OEM brembo discs that are then grooved and dimpled by MTEC, yes? or no? I'm a tad confused as to what discs MTEC supply haha
Hi mate, still going strong and have had a few track days on them too think the only bit of visible surface rust was on the outer rim but I just sprayed some satin black on them and been fine

Brophy

Advanced Member
Used them on track and performed perfectly plenty of bite, machined my mtec using oem brembo discs

ijlh

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Used them on track and performed perfectly plenty of bite, machined my mtec using oem brembo discs
Do they come with black rust protection on the hub part of the disc? That's the bit that drives me mad!!

Brophy

Advanced Member
ijlh said:
Do they come with black rust protection on the hub part of the disc? That's the bit that drives me mad!!

There is a bit of rust protection you can just make it out in my pic, when I done the outside rim I think I sprayed them too and been fine ever since.

Remember that is a while I've had them on now

ijlh

Advanced Member
Thank you very much! I shall probably buy them then

ijlh

Advanced Member
Also, what caliper paint is that? Looks perfect! Unless it's the original paint but has remained in very good condition...