GROUP BUY Mugen styled parts from Autosource (USA)

jcdc5

Advanced Member
Hello Everybody ,

I am currently putting a large order together for some parts from auto source for mugen parts.
The dead line for this order 31-5-2013, it will be transported by sea freight so should take about a month to arrive

I have about about 4 people ordering 8 parts already, I am writing to find out if there was any one else who may be interested in some parts.

Parts available :
(pre face lift & face lift)

02-04 Mugen Front Bumper
05-06 Mugen Front Bumper
02-06 Mugen Side Skirts
05-06 Mugen Front Lip
05-06 Mugen Rear Lip
05-06 Mugen Rear Lip w/ Carbon Center diffuser
02-06 Mugen Wing (FRP) - $250
02-06 Mugen Wing (Carbon Fiber)
02-06 Mugen CF Hood

Parts can can be ordered to fit pre face lift :)

Please PM me if you are interested

Thanks you for your time

James
[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:194]

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:194]

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
James, who are autosource, ? do you have a link? are the parts genuine Mugen (seems unlikely) ? we would of course prefer our members to buy from retailers in the UK so it supports our scene, and as long as you are not making any money from this group buy then thats fine, if you are doing it for profit then you need to be a registered trader.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I would also suggest with only 172 posts you add your proper contact details as you could be anyone tbh.

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
The Autosource is who i placed my order with when i done a small group buy. The parts are Mugen style so not genuine and are made from fibreglass.

Just a note to anyone intetested tho, the carbon fibre parts are only carbon effect, ie the spoiler and rear lip, the carbon bonnets should be real tho, just dont want anyone ordering it then being dissapointed when it arrives like i was

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
Btw i am not trying to put people off i just thought id add some additional info as i have purchased these parts already

SuperFLY

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
are the parts genuine Mugen (seems unlikely) ?
-Birdy- said:
Btw i am not trying to put people off i just thought id add some additional info as i have purchased these parts already
he did say 'mugen styled' in the thread title so I'd say he's being pretty straight with it, although it's good to mention just to make it clear for everyone

jcdc5

Advanced Member
The parts I will be ordering are from auto source...they are a trader on the club rsx forum
This is there page :
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=824853

All parts order for pre facelift do no require any modification or trimming so fitment will be perfect ... Unlike original mugen parts they require modification for it to fit pre face lift model

For this first shipment It will be non profitable 😎

I will update my contact detail right away admin

Thanks for your support everyone

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
you lot must be mad, no proper website, no phone number , no email address, no proper company info, total lack of info, but hey its all your money.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Can just add, I got totally ripped off with a replica A-Spec front lip from the states, lucky it wasn't a massive cost!

Gave it to the bodyshop to paint and fit however upon the prep work (cleaning it ready for primer) the black basically started coming off only to revel filler and cracks!!!

Tried to get my money back and they said the only way to get a FULL refund was to send it back.... To California!! Cost more than what I paid!

In the end I had to settle for a partial refund (which they told me was the profit made)... £21.47!

If you're going to do it, just make sure your covered one way or the other!

jcdc5

Advanced Member
Hey woppy

Do you have any picture with front lip fitted ?

I can assure if you have any problem, I will be more then happy to have your problem resolved

Parts will be here soon I will demonstrate the figment of parts :)

Sorry about the delay guys