Gruppe m filter?

hondazzz

Advanced Member
Yea I've looked there but they way I read it it was a copy but I could be wrong :/
you are not wrong..its a copy.. dont get me wrong i have no problems with that just stating its a copy...

have you tried to give it a very good cleaning? with the kit of the K&n ?

civicjordan281

Advanced Member
I thought it was :( yea I've got a k&n cleaning kit but never really does the job!
I just wondered if anyone knows where j can get hold of a genuine filter from?

X6_DMJ

ahhh never mind but imo air filter is an air filter better than no air filter lol. dont gruppe m use K+N filters?

jcamerz

Advanced Member
Maybe try k+n online or gruppe m online wouldn't mind getting new one for mine too it's nearly black with dirt. Let me know if you find a replacement please. Thanks

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
I thought all k&n filters came with a million mile warranty. Pretty sure if you buy the cleaning kit, it will bring it up like new and bring the airflow capacity back to where it should be.

hondazzz

Advanced Member
gruppe m uses K&n filters.. you have to buy through Gruppe m, not through K&N..i asked K&N.

k&n filters are sold as very long lasting filters...so i think you just need to clean it good

in my opinion you just need to do it right...maybe try some other ways that can be found online... a bucket of soda and "oxy" clean or something i ve seen.