Gruppe M fitted - ace!

Wardy7

Advanced Member
I know there are loads of posts like this when people have this added but I thought I'd add my own. I met Evs today who fitted his Gruppe M onto my DC5 complete with original Evs mods 8) :lol:

All I can say is WOW! The sound alone is worth the money, I didn't expect it to be as good as that, absolute quality.

A quick thanks again to Evs who was my mecanic for the day too, with removing my airbox and fitting the Gruppe M (managed to do it all in under an hour while I stood and observed) :)

Good to meet you mate and also to meet another forum member "tron2k3" in his DC5 who also turned up to get Evs Toda Manifold :lol:

Cheers
Wardy

mikegsi

Staff member
its good isnt it!!

top piece of kit and another satisfied customer!

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Wardy7 said:
I know there are loads of posts like this when people have this added but I thought I'd add my own. I met Evs today who fitted his Gruppe M onto my DC5 complete with original Evs mods 8) :lol:

All I can say is WOW! The sound alone is worth the money, I didn't expect it to be as good as that, absolute quality.

A quick thanks again to Evs who was my mecanic for the day too, with removing my airbox and fitting the Gruppe M (managed to do it all in under an hour while I stood and observed) :)

Good to meet you mate and also to meet another forum member "tron2k3" in his DC5 who also turned up to get Evs Toda Manifold :lol:

Cheers
Wardy
Good to meet you to Wardy, Enjoy the Gruppe M :)

And Evs Top fella thanks for stripping the Toda Manifold so quickly and good luck with the sale of your DC5.

Cheers

Will

Evs

Advanced Member
Thanks for the write up lads, great to meet you both too. :D

Bloody vultures... :roll: :lol:

Glad to hear Wardy made it home without the GruppeM falling off - bonus!

Cheers for the comments, any more bits you want just shout! 8)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
There were about 30 R8's at Oulton park on Saturday, all parked just outside the ticket kiosk no plates, looked great and would have taken pics but after being soaked to the skin all day and still hammering down i could not be bothered to get the camera out. sorry
i guess theres a press day there this week.

That VTEC Grin

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
There were about 30 R8's at Oulton park on Saturday, all parked just outside the ticket kiosk no plates, looked great and would have taken pics but after being soaked to the skin all day and still hammering down i could not be bothered to get the camera out. sorry
i guess theres a press day there this week.
Sweet... :shock:

Might pop down there for a looksie... :D

Rgds

Raffe

Advanced Member
Wardy7 said:

[/jealous] :oops: :oops: :lol:

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Raffe said:
Wardy7 said:

[/jealous] :oops: :oops: :lol:
heh heh, so glad you didn't have it now mate. Well worth it when you get a few spare pennies! :)

Cheers
Wardy

Raffe

Advanced Member
I think I will be equally as happy with my mods I am having off Evs *trying to convince himself* :)

Wardy7

Advanced Member
Raffe said:
I think I will be equally as happy with my mods I am having off Evs *trying to convince himself* :)
I'm sure you will. Great bloke and very genuine! :)

Cheers
Wardy