Gruppe M - Mugen brace

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
Apologies in advance - searched but cont find answer -
Will a Gruppe M fit under my Mugen brace? There's a group buy in the offing and I want to be sure first.

Thanks for the support guys 8)

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Can't help with the answer, but curious as to the reason for replacing Mugen box with GruppeM? You could pair it quite nicely with a 5Zigen intake scoop...

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
The Mugen box does have a feed straight to the front Grill, but I am looking for better airflow, and the gruppe m induction noise :D

As I have a Mugen twin loop, this set up at the mo is very very quiet - I want to hear the car more, without loosing the twin loop if poss.

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Yes it does fit under. Had a Gruppe M on mine with the Mugen brace and there were no issues.

Mark

DolphiN Tech

Advanced Member
Decklogic1 said:
The Mugen box does have a feed straight to the front Grill, but I am looking for better airflow, and the gruppe m induction noise :D

As I have a Mugen twin loop, this set up at the mo is very very quiet - I want to hear the car more, without loosing the twin loop if poss.
Well, the 5Zigen scoop hooked up to the Mugen box should give better airflow than the GruppeM...but there's no contest on the induction noise, and the GM does look funkier. The scoop disappears into the bumper, and the box is just a large black box, nuff said.

D@nCeR

Advanced Member
where did you guys get your Mugen Brace from ive looked all over and no where sells em...

DopeDragon

Advanced Member
where did you guys get your Mugen Brace from ive looked all over and no where sells em...
Bought mine from nengun, but there are a few UK suppliers such as VTEC direct.

Vinny.