Gruppe M/Tegiwa query

David Fox

Advanced Member
Good afternoon all,

Just a quick query as I am obviously a mong and can't find any info on here - Im sure someone will guide me right! I have just purchased the Tegiwa Induction Kit and didn't realise it does not come with the sill that the Gruppe M does (not sure of the right word, but basically where the carbon box entry sits. I was told by them that you have to modify the OEM one. Not keen on that at all, as I am not the most skilled person in the world with tools! Does anyone have, or know of, where I can purchase a Gruppe M sill? If anyone has any solutions please suggest them!

Cheers,

Dave

David Fox

Advanced Member
Scuttle panel! D'oh! Remember now!

Cheers for the info mate, and the link is now saved! Any issues with cutting the hole in the OEM Scuttle panel?

Stylesa

Advanced Member
When you take the scuttle panel off you will notice part of the bulkhead that sits underneath where you need to drill holes for the scoop on the edge of the panel that is closest to the centre of the car, need to be careful that the nuts from the scoop wont clash with the bulkhead when you put it back in..

Apart from that not really. the tighter to cut it to the size of the airbox the better. i managed to get it really snug.... :xyes: no rattles...!

David Fox

Advanced Member
Cheers Adrian, appreciate your info. Do you have a pic of the finished product? Wouldn't mind having a look, although I gather there won't be much to see!