GruppeM - unbeatable price!!!

Gary

Advanced Member
I note that there is a lot of interest in the GruppeM induction kit on this forum among others! I've already replied here http://forum.itr-dc5.com/viewtopic.php?t=1556 as to how I got mine delivered direct to my door in N. Ireland for £420 all in and my source has also indicated that he is interested in doin group buys and therefore even better deals!

gonzo

Advanced Member
Gary!!

Both myslef and Andy (Silkboy) are trying to purchase a Gruppe-M at the moment....Could you give use some more details on how you bought one for £420 and how to go about ordering....

Cheers

Steve

Gary

Advanced Member
Yeah Steve hows it goin, if you had clicked on the link I provided in my post you'd have seen that I was dealing with a guy called Gareth Brunt who along with Miguel form part of Newera Imports and like Miguel is resident in Japan! It seems that they are familiar to a lot of guys on this board probably cos they've been in business a long time and have an excellent reputation! In fact if you read some of my more recent posts you'll see that I've been singin their praises cos of the deal they did on the airbox plus the fact that they sourced me, to my exact specifications an immaculate 22mth old DC5 with 'C' pack, 1K stereo, set of rims worth two and a half grand with 8000 miles for £16000 OTR!
They're now dealing in all sorts of new and quality used tuning parts and bein JDM they're not only usually cheaper but you can source stuff you otherwise wouldn't get here, his e-mail is gareth@neweraimports.com, he's a very helpful guy who gives sound and more importantly independent advice! You can tell him you were talkin to me cos I've had quite a few chats with him about gear for my motor and he's gonna be gettin me about three grands worth of stuff most of which is not actually available here like a set of Bilstein coilovers hand built by Nishiki who by all accounts is one of the top men in the country and again delivered to my door for only a couple of hundred quid more than TEIN's would cost and yet it is a far superior set-up!