GTC and T666YR @ BTCC Media day

T666YPR

Looks like they let you have a full peek at the car after the sushi :lol:

Looking good 8)

(esp the one who made the coffee,grrrrowwlll :wink: )

Thanks for letting me be "Sam" for a day :| :lol:

Simon

(any more clues off Richard about the opening round,or is it still "stickers & girls" :lol: )

Don't forget to send me some pics of me and the laydees!!

kingston

Advanced Member
T666YPR said:
Don't forget to send me some pics of me and the laydees!!
Careful now, we've all seen how old the girls look... Truffs might be coming round in uniform one day soon for you..... :p :p :p :D

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Hi Si mate, cheers for coming down at late notice.

pics of us with the japanese honeys on route :p

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
Sweet pics!!! Lovin the motor, cant wait to see it in anger next weekend. Did U's manage to get any freebies, like jap school girl knickers :wink:

Halfords promo goodie bag
1. Pen
2. Catologue
3. Flag
4. Soiled undies :p

GeordieAndy

Advanced Member
Supposedly U can get em out of vending machines in japan :shock: :lol:

Madness!!!! Quality pics though, I'm dead exciting for the start of the season

DC5-loveR

Advanced Member
Sorry DC5 owners, the secrets now really well and truely out... lol :D

Matt Neal gave Team Dynamics’ Honda Integra a dream debut when he set the fastest time in official Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship testing at Donington Park today (Tuesday).

Neal set the pace with a best lap time of one minute, 12.584 seconds around Donington’s National circuit that will set the scene for the 2005 BTCC season’s opening round on 10 April.

Neal’s time is the fastest ever lap recorded by a current-era BTCC car around Donington National, well below the 1m13.706s set by James Thompson at the end of last season.

Steve Neal "The Integra is a more slippery shape than the Civic and that should help us when we're out in front. Although the engine is the same as the Civic we're going to have to spend some time setting up the cars handling characteristics to suit the drivers".