Had it a couple months. Thought I'd say hi

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Hi guys and girls

Just thought I'd finally say hi since I've had my teg for a few months now. It's a pfl artic blue that I think was quite known on the forum. I bought it from chris, who had owned it after Phil. Very very clean car and I love it to bits.

I come from a background of much higher powered cars but just felt I needed to scratch the dc5 itch and I'm so pleased I have. My previous cars consist of

JDM impreza hatch
Stage 4+ MK2 focus RS (450hp)
MK7 Golf R DSG (the most boring car ever)

So far the car is pretty standard, bar an exhaust and some new wheels, however it's booked in at TGM for a rotrex Supersport kit to be installed within the next couple of weeks.

For any of you that have Instagram feel free to give me a follow, it's where I post all my car stuff: ryann_dc5

I look forward to meeting some of you at JDMCombe!

Thanks

Ryan.

Tricktyper

Advanced Member
Ryanj1993 said:
Hi guys and girls

Just thought I'd finally say hi since I've had my teg for a few months now. It's a pfl artic blue that I think was quite known on the forum. I bought it from chris, who had owned it after Phil. Very very clean car and I love it to bits.

I come from a background of much higher powered cars but just felt I needed to scratch the dc5 itch and I'm so pleased I have. My previous cars consist of

JDM impreza hatch
Stage 4+ MK2 focus RS (450hp)
MK7 Golf R DSG (the most boring car ever)

So far the car is pretty standard, bar an exhaust and some new wheels, however it's booked in at TGM for a rotrex Supersport kit to be installed within the next couple of weeks.

For any of you that have Instagram feel free to give me a follow, it's where I post all my car stuff: ryann_dc5

I look forward to meeting some of you at JDMCombe!

Thanks

Ryan.
Welcome to the forum fella. :xwavey:

The Rotrex supersport kit installed is going to be a lot of fun i imagine...

Look forward to seeing it at JDM combe. :xgrin:

H_5hum

Advanced Member
Welcome Buddy, and I will definitely be keeping an eye on the build thread!

Where about's are you based?

Ryanj1993

Advanced Member
Based in farnborough, walking distance from TGM. Romain will be mapping the car 👍🏼