Had the car a week and some numpty has hit it

Martctr

Advanced Member
Nothing major, but looks like a van (damage is high) has backed into the front of my car :( I have a spiderweb effect on the bumper where the paint has cracked just below the light. People often use the drive next to mine to turn round (very tight road) so looks like they hit me and just drove off grrrr

So frustrating as it look like my car is crying lol. Not worth paying out for a spray so just one of those annoying bits as I know it's there.

On the plus side it's survived two car parks at the weekend without anyone bashing their door into it.

Mark_teg

Staff member
Same happened to me mate, in the first week.
Parked in tesco as far from entrance thinking nobody will park near it. Came back to find yellow paint on my rear bumper! They have also pushed it in, so it has spread where it meets the wheel arch and has dropped leaving about 1cm under the rear light :cry:

Martctr

Advanced Member
mark_ctr said:
Parked in tesco as far from entrance thinking nobody will park near it. Came back to find yellow paint on my rear bumper! They have also pushed it in, so it has spread where it meets the wheel arch and has dropped leaving about 1cm under the rear light :cry:
Tesco is hell. I park miles from the main entrance in the hope my car will be safe from the idiots.

Martctr

Advanced Member
mark_ctr said:
Tesco is hell. I park miles from the main entrance in the hope my car will be safe from the idiots.

Greensprout

Advanced Member
I always park far from the entrance in car parks and in the middle of two spaces like a total tw@t!