Halfords Car Covers

BenLAST

Advanced Member
Need some suggestions for car covers to use over the winter. Will be making my Prelude road worthy again to limit the use of the Teg over the winter months, so whilst its parked up i'd like to get a good quality cover for it. I was planning to use a garage but unfortunately this has fallen through so I need a real good quality one to be able to park it on my drive way.

Now I have some handy high street vouchers so was looking in Halfords the other day at their covers, anyone used one of these before or can suggest another that they recommend for a relatively good price?

Thanks

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I bought one a few years ago from halfords for my Scooby. It was pretty good for the money. Kept the car dry as its water proof, didn't tear either, but it didn't cover my wheels so they got a big dusty and brake disks got a little rusty. I don't use it anymore so its just lying around lol

BenLAST

Advanced Member
I have some Work wheel covers in my garage actually I can use so wheels won't be a major issue.

Want to donate to a good cause? :xaiweb2:

Bernardini

Im sure i read somewhere that the covers tend to trap in any moisture which isnt good , i also will be looking into a cover of somesort for the winter months tho !

Samy888

Advanced Member
the last one seems to be the only one fully waterproof? and the price nearly gave me a heart attack! lol

BenLAST

Advanced Member
ljcharm said:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=161850797778

I have used this one for a while, seems to do very well in protecting the car, triple layer helps let it breath and not hold too much moisture, only stays on mine for 5days and comes off at weekends. Not too expensive and does the job to protect from the elements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spot on! Well worth a try for that money. Thanks for the link i'll get one ordered