Halo 3

luffy

Advanced Member
who is getting it then ? am i the only person going at midnight to get it ? :shock: :? 8) :lol:

can't wait to finish this fight!!!!!!!!!!!

LeeH

Advanced Member
luffy said:
who is getting it then ? am i the only person going at midnight to get it ? :shock: :? 8) :lol:

can't wait to finish this fight!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be getting it but not at midnight :lol:

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
just got an xbox last week so not been involved in the halo hype yet :D

gamer tag is boabmatic

got these games with it
gears of war
Lost Planet
GWAR2
and ordered Forza 2 but not arrived yet.

so got enough games to keep me going just now...but probably pick it up eventually.

glen8

It's awesome

Not a big gamer but was on it all weekend and everynight this week.......mrs not too happy....oh well :lol:

managed to get to the desert bit but drove the buggy off a cliff :oops:

luffy

Advanced Member
just woken up from a long session of halo last night. thing is i have been at work for over an hour already. Only 4 hours sleep :?

mikegsi

Staff member
had my copy since last week too :wink:

no tplayed multiplayer yet but so far i prefer GoW to this..........

luffy

Advanced Member
gears is going to be hatrd to beat. Graphically it is far superior to halo but i think that halo multiplayer is going to take over from gears. Problem with GOW online is that it is quite limited to what you can do............. I think bungie got it right by putting most of the money towards online play

Yambo

Advanced Member
I got it, also got the legendary edition which I'm gonna sell on ebay!!

Gears of war is better :D

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
so far gotta say i prefer gears of war too.

havent got xbox live so the multiplayer is a bit lame when its jus me and my housemate!! and you cant add bots (if you can and i havent figurd it our yet let me know!!) so we spend ages running round the arenas looking for eachother!!

:D

StuMcGrath

Advanced Member
picked up halo 3 tonight.... played the single mode for about 20 mins then spent the rest of the time online shooting my mates :lol:

looks like there are lots more online modes than GOW but the single player mode doesn't seam to be as good unless it gets better the further you go...

luffy

Advanced Member
drivebymonkey said:

havent got xbox live so the multiplayer is a bit lame when its jus me and my housemate!! and you cant add bots (if you can and i havent figurd it our yet let me know!!) so we spend ages running round the arenas looking for eachother!!

having an xbox with out going live is a sin! you need to get it. It's like having a dvd/vcr combo and only using the vcr :D

Evil_Weasel

Advanced Member
Just bought an XBox 360 today, and got Halo 3. Been meaning to pick one up for a while since the Elite version came out, and Halo 3 provided the perfect excuse! :D

Played it before at a mate's house doing Co-Op on the singleplayer and seemed to do ok. Now I'm on my own, it seems to be a different story... Still getting used to the pad I think, too used to the precision of using a mouse and keyboard... :roll:

truffs

hmmm not that impressed TBH with it, after playing Bioshock it feels second class, playing it on the 3rd hardness and it is difficult but the graphics arent that impressive neither are the sound effects, if you played Bioshock you will no what i mean, thats one scary game :shock:

jimmi27

Advanced Member
luffy said:
drivebymonkey said:

having an xbox with out going live is a sin! you need to get it. It's like having a dvd/vcr combo and only using the vcr :D
its true.....many hours of work were lost due to xbox live but my god where they worth it....gears of war and vegas online..top class! :lol:

luffy

Advanced Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For anyone that is playing Halo that hasn’t yet played it online, do not comment on how good it is. This game is designed for online play, the campaign can be done in 4.5 – 5 hours. Play your first game online and you’ll be killed so much you’ll wonder what the fuss is all about. Give it 10 games and you’ll be hooked, trying to improve you rank in every game and going to the theatre mode to record that fantastic head shot you just got. This is the best game ever created for online play FACT!