Halo 3

truffs

not all of us have broadband, if that is the case it should be noted on the box like final fantasy was........ :evil:

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
truffs said:
not all of us have broadband, if that is the case it should be noted on the box like final fantasy was........ :evil:
agreed, when i pay 40 quid for a game i dont expect to then have to pay on top of that to make it a good.

i want it good out the box.

luffy

Advanced Member
personally i think £40 for xbox live subscription is ok. the ammount of stuff you get for that is amazing. instead if going out and spending £40 on beer....... sign up! most people know that to play online games these days you need broadband, didn't think you could even buy dial up anymore :roll:

truffs

luffy said:
personally i think £40 for xbox live subscription is ok. the ammount of stuff you get for that is amazing. instead if going out and spending £40 on beer....... sign up! most people know that to play online games these days you need broadband, didn't think you could even buy dial up anymore :roll:
i dont drink :!: When i had a PC i was a member of a clan for CSS, playing it was free and the actual game only cost £19. I agree with drive by monkey, if its meant to be played on broadband dont sell it as a FPS!!!! :evil:

truffs

mikegsi said:
i still think its pap, both single and multiplayer............
it certainly isnt 'the' game of the year for that area my two at the moment; Las Vegas and Bioshock

Racing: TD2 and Forza motorsport.

Yambo

Advanced Member
mikegsi said:
i still think its pap, both single and multiplayer............
Me too, its dump! New multiplayer maps and games are out which improve it slightly :roll: