Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110s

Suped

Advanced Member
Just thought I'd let you guys know these tires are pretty good (so far). TGM thought he'd try them on my teg since having new rims. Having covered 1k so far, lets begin...

Price : pretty good worked out to be £80ish each, cheaper than F1s

Grip in dry : better than F1 eagles (All my previous tire buys were F1s) especially during cornering
Braking in dry : solid
Grip in the wet : much better than F1
Braking in wet : not tried until properly bedded in
Road noise : slightly louder than F1
Wear rate : no idea yet, still fresh

http://www.hankooktireusa.com/product/t ... sp?pid=954

Originally, the choice was to go for the RS2s but having tried the Evo's out, I'd definately go again without a doubt since the performance balanced on cost, its a no brainer.

RS2's next....

Suped

Advanced Member
Don't think the K110s can compare to the re070's... if I had the budget, would love a set of 70's, but on the slim side the scale, Hankook's aren't a bad performer for how much you'll pay for them.

Don't think I can squeeze a 225 under the decked arches! lol'ed

neogeo

Advanced Member
What size tyres are you running??
I've got hankook rs2 215-17-45. Very Very good in the dry. Side walls are great too. £79 each from Camskill.
Had goodyears f1 before they are a harder compond then the rs2.

George K

Advanced Member
I am also using V12 Evos and hill climb with them. Dry performance is excellent - seem to improve as they wear and the tread blocks stabilise. Wet performance is average, as is wear. As all the runs are on cold tyres, I have found that they give most grip at 28/26 - but then I run lots of camber.