Harness + Fittings

M3Tz

Hey guys,

This might sound like a dumb question,
but im thinking of getting some harness, the main reason is the last owner fitting a sparco stearing wheel and i dont fancy sparco engraved on my forehead,

I plan on taking the back seats out for looks and saving weight, but for everyday use and maybe a bit of track, would harness be to much of a pain or are they a must? for looks and saftey?

also there is a silver hoop behind the drivers seat under the mat/carpet is this to fit the harness to?

I know the Ultimate answer to the question is simple dont crash :roll:

Thanks alot, and sorry for lack of knowledge on this

Chuck Rusty

I have a set of four point sparco, driver and passenger. You can either get the harness which has a clip or bolt. If your removing the backseats get the bolted ones. You'll find a suitable bolt when you remove the rear seats, The harness does not bolt to the footwell behind the seat. The lap restraints can go where the original seatbelt locations are, but keep the originals in.

I would give you a photo but I'm in a different country than my car

M3Tz

thanks

Thanks alot for the reply!!

how much should i be paying for some? i dont know if ill do track days. defo not this year but next maybe, but i just want extra saftey, not that i dont trust myself :evil:

Thanks again

Matt

Chuck Rusty

I really cant remeber it was like 2 years ago when i did it. You could try and give Corbie a PM for a photo if he still has it, they do look good and keep your ass in the seat on a sunday drive.

Glitch

Advanced Member
I will be fitting a harness to mine either 2moro or Saturday. ill let you know how it goes.