Has anyone found a way to repair blue Recaro's

k20-outlaw

Advanced Member
Capital seating do red and black recaro bolster replacement material, however they can not supply the blue replacement bolster material as Honda own the right to it or something.

Has anyone found a similar material in blue that I could take to a tailor/fabricator who could cut the new material in the same shape as the old bolster material if I was to take apart the original seat.

Then I could replace the bolster foam and get the new material stitched up by a professional and installed on the seat.

Lewis93

Advanced Member
Where do you live in the UK mate? If you are with in distance of driving to Sheffield I recommend going to a garage called Bielawski's he repaired both of my seats for a very affordable price, much cheaper than going through Capital Seating. If you're just sourcing the material it's like a carpet shop in there. His land line is 0114 244 8033, hope this helps!

mark2390

Advanced Member
I got mine repaired, got the material from London, it is a lighter shade but better than it was like, you would only notice if you looked at it but no one notices it really, I've got a lot of material left as well. Oh and they msde a new bolster. im in the northwest, if your near I could point you to where I had it done!<br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Steve_DC5

Advanced Member
k20-outlaw said:
Capital seating do red and black recaro bolster replacement material, however they can not supply the blue replacement bolster material as Honda own the right to it or something.

Has anyone found a similar material in blue that I could take to a tailor/fabricator who could cut the new material in the same shape as the old bolster material if I was to take apart the original seat.

Then I could replace the bolster foam and get the new material stitched up by a professional and installed on the seat.
Have you got any pictures of the seats?