Have a JRSC CTR EP3 and was thinking of DC5

JDC5

Charged DC5
good question.. i think it does... best give CPL racing a call as they fit these everyday...

abit off topic.. how does the JRSC feel in the EP3? is it good? how is the pull like?

Cheers

Jd

Suped

Advanced Member
JDC5 said:
abit off topic.. how does the JRSC feel in the EP3? is it good? how is the pull like?
Jd
Sat in a EP3 with a rotrex last weekend zooming around TGM's test track. Dui lah sing, its lightning quick. The power is soo progressive, its unreal. Felt like a 300bhp NA engine rather than FI. Was amazed by how driveable even in town traffic. :lol:

liktup

Advanced Member
My mate has one

type r-x said:
Hey all

just picked up a new toy

Ive had a few integras before, so not new to honda

I picked up a jrsc 30th last week and over the moon with it!

Mods are as follows. 40.000 on the clock with FHSH . 2003 plate

Jrsc 8 psi - 285.6bhp
Hondata Kpro Ecu
Greddy Spark plugs
Clutchmasters stage 3 clutch + Fly + Quaife diff
Bdl Fuel Rail
Cpl Catch Tank
Js Tourque damper + Es Mounts + Js Strut Bar
Injen cold air with Hydroshield
Full Toda Exhaust
Aem Plug cover +Aem Oil Cap + Spoon Rad Cap

Stoptech brakes + Tarrox Rear dics and pads+ Goodridge brake lines

Tein sports spec winding master Mono Flex + spoon rear strut bar + Js Front strut + rear camber adjusters + Cpl Fast Road Setup

Defi gauges + Greddy Info meter + Shiftlight

Skunk2 gear Knob + Jdm matts

Rota Torques + Ultralight wheel nuts

Carbon bonnet with pins

etc etc

Just gave it its first clean, when you usually find a few scraches and dings, but nothing at all! She a peach! Oh yeah and moves some too

Hope you like:

Very quick car and very capable, impressed me no end when I went out in it 8) 8)

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
chalkie said:
MilanoChris said:
Plz explain chris.

Might be usefull. :idea:
I think most know why the KPro doesn't work.

As for the JRSC, the charger itself is different on the DC5 version as is the whole tensioning system. They are basically two different systems.

Sorry for the blunt answer, I was a bit drunk.

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
TonyP said:
Would my JRSC and k-pro fit into a dc5?
As MilanoChris said, the EP3 kit won't fit. The whole tensioner set-up is different as the EP3 has EPS and the DC5 has the good old proper feeling hydraulic set-up. The inlet manifold is totally different and the actual blower sits in the vertical plane in the EP3, and in the horizontal plane on the DC5. (less space on the EP3 in front of the engine) It is actually the same blower, but just lots of other different bits in the kit!!