Hazard lights have stopped working.

anticlaus105

Advanced Member
At first I thought it was my indicators but then I noticed the hazard light button was pressed in (and they don't work when it is).

My indicators work fine but the hazards don't.

I'm gonna have a look tomorrow but does anyone have any info to point me in the right direction e.g which fuse/relay etc.

In the technical manual it looks like the same fuse controls both hazard and indicators. Is this the case?

Cheers.

raz786

Advanced Member
I have this same problem, let me know if you find what it is, i need to have a look at the fuses myself yet

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
have you had the facia off to work on the radio etc? if the unit is not plugged in properly they wont work,

anticlaus105

Advanced Member
i haven't messed with anything*. just noticed they had stopped working. a couple of people have suggested a poss prob with the switch if indicators r ok. i am off tomorrow so will have a look. could have done with this happenin in summer really.

*er....except perhaps for pulling all the 15A fuses out a while ago.

anticlaus105

Advanced Member
It's been a while but I got round to sorting this today.

It was just a blown fuse.

Thinking back I was messin with the fuses trying to reset the ECU. As I couldn't remember which was for the ECU so I pulled all the 15A fuses out. Turns out one is for the hazards so it must have blown.

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
have you had the facia off to work on the radio etc? if the unit is not plugged in properly they wont work,
If he had left that plug by the stereo unplugged it stops the indicators working too!

Would suggest fuse box