Head rest things

Allen

Advanced Member
My girlfriend keeps banging her head on the head board when... sorry, thats a different topic :lol:
My girlfreind keeps banging her head on the plastic bit on the seat under hard acceleration, ive seen some recaro pillow things before on ebay but cant find them now, anyone know where i can get them?
Cheers 8)

impne

Advanced Member
I had them in my old scooby for the same reason, I got them from ebay.com not ebay.co.uk and they were from a chap in kong kong but sorry can't find the ebay name for him.

Allen

Advanced Member
impne said:
I had them in my old scooby for the same reason, I got them from ebay.com not ebay.co.uk
Cant find them on there, are they just an ebay job so keep looking?

j9jrx

Advanced Member
Big gag and plenty of duck tape to wrap round the head and back of the seat. Problem solved :lol:

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
I got my Mugen ones from US eBay...I know they aren't originals but they are very high quality

impne

Advanced Member
They said they don't normally do blue but have the material so will do, I got the impression they would rather not though.

Allen

Advanced Member

neil_integra

Advanced Member
just order myself one, wonder if she'd be offended if i use it as one of her xmas presents?... :lol:[/quote]

Go on do it. Obviously dont give it to her as a replacement to another present but it would be funny as an extra present for her.

dave kil

Advanced Member
Apologies for bumping an ancient thread.
These were mentioned in the thread already from capital seating:
http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/product ... id=&rid=61

But ive been unsuccessful in finding anything similar on ebay for cheaper perhaps. I was hoping someone might be able to help?
Looking for the inserts rather than a pillow with an elastic, preferably red with no writing/manufacturer/brand on them.

Allen

Advanced Member
Wow this was an old thread. Got an email it had been replied too.

I got mine from eBay for about £10. Not seen them on there for ages though So capital is your best bet

oregato

Advanced Member
dave kil said:
Apologies for bumping an ancient thread.
These were mentioned in the thread already from capital seating:
http://www.capitalseating.co.uk/product ... id=&rid=61

But ive been unsuccessful in finding anything similar on ebay for cheaper perhaps. I was hoping someone might be able to help?
Looking for the inserts rather than a pillow with an elastic, preferably red with no writing/manufacturer/brand on them.
Capital seatings are good quality, recommendation would be to get one instead of a cheaper alternative that may need to be replaced in the future.

I've had one for the gf in the passenger seat for over a year and still good as new!