Headlight adjusters not working...

Todd_77

Advanced Member
I fitted new headlights to the car around 6 months ago. When I fitted the new headlights I swapped over the bulbs, caps etc. That was it. Have I missed something?

MOT is up at the end of the month so I need to get them aligned.

Took the car round today to get them aligned but the adjusters don't seem to be moving in any direction

He tried anticlockwise and clockwise many turns but the beam wasn't moving at all.

Anyone ever experienced this? Before I start taking the bumper etc off to get at the headlights.

Cheers,
Todd.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
theres no real reason they dont ajust unless theres a seized fixing somewhere, or they werent installed quite correctly.

Todd_77

Advanced Member
As far as I was aware its was just a case of swapping bulbs, ballast, caps etc over.

Didn't think there was a wrong way to put them in. The headlight units are only 6 months old so I'd like to think they are seized lol

Will investigate on Saturday when I have more time.

paul 16v

Advanced Member
Did you ever find the problem with adjusters? as my new genuine honda headlights have same problem.

cheers

nellly

Advanced Member
my new ones were fine as you properly needed to adjust them to match the ones you have taken off. i dont remember mine being difficult at all.