Headlight advice

Lukemitchell

In the new year I'm posted to Germany with the army and plan on taking my car with me..
After some advice on headlights thow because I need to change them to European (I.e for the wrong side of the road)
Will Acura rsx headlights fit ? And will that do the job? And best place to get some.
Or does anyone know we're I can get some new headlights to do the job from.
Open to options, cheers in advance.

truupR

Advanced Member
Those lights look real nice on a black PFL - Don't think I could pull it off on my CW :( shame really, it'd be half the price of OEM lights.

Mebz

Advanced Member
truupR said:
Those lights look real nice on a black PFL - Don't think I could pull it off on my CW :( shame really, it'd be half the price of OEM lights.
I copied a guy who's running these on a cw. There are some pics on the forum somewhere.

Lukemitchell

I already have some of the those adapters, are they any good ?
I was really looking for a more long term solution thow.
So do rsx headlights change the angle of the beam for driving on the other side of the road. ?
Cheers.

Mebz

Advanced Member
Lukemitchell said:
I already have some of the those adapters, are they any good ?
I was really looking for a more long term solution thow.
So do rsx headlights change the angle of the beam for driving on the other side of the road. ?
Cheers.
They are adjustable in the horizontal and vertical.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
The actual OEM RSX headlights should be fine, don't see why not. If the ones designed for an RSX are fitted in the pictures above then that just goes to prove it. They would look the same,/ similar, beam pattern would be changed but I don't think the RSX has/had HID from factory ....in which case it would just be halogens as the beam pattern with HID lamps would be terrible.