headlight problems!!

paul 16v

Advanced Member
hi

went out in my car tonight and noticed my passenger side headlight was not working on dipped beam(main beam was fine) ive checked fuses and they are fine, i also pulled out the fuse for ballast/powerpack for passenger side headlights and that made the main beam not work,does the mean the ballast could be fine and i just need a new dipped beam bulb?

many thanks

gannondc5

Advanced Member
You could try swaping ballasts around or try the other bulb in the one thats not working if this doesnt work could be a broken wire or corrosion in the connections or bad earth or bad connection

hondafreek

Advanced Member
I had this problem on mine. Mine would come on occasionally. Is your battery old? I tried a few things, then one day my battery was completly flat bought a new one and problem solved.

paul 16v

Advanced Member
hi thanks for the replys

but i ve traced the fault to a broken ballast unit, so ive ordered a new one from dave at steals honda:)

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Fred revival. :shock:

My passenger headlight is out. I removed the battery and washer bottle filler,but still cant access the headlight bulb. :xrealangry:

Is it a bumper off jobbie? Very bad design,if so. :x

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Yeah it is, i tried just getting to the ballast by removing the bottle etc but its far easier with the bumper off.

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
-Woody- said:
Yeah it is, i tried just getting to the ballast by removing the bottle etc but its far easier with the bumper off.
Nice,bumper off to change a bulb. Nice one Honda.. [-( :xrealangry: