headlights fogging up

TYPER

My headlights seem to fog up whenever it rains, can this damage the lights? How do i go about fixing this?

aself66

Advanced Member
unless you can create a vacuum within the headlight to draw out all the air, there is nothing you can do. the headlights fogging up dont affect the light emmitted just looks odd that is all.

T666YPR

DP,

Did yours manage to dry indoors overnight when you took them out to sort out your HIDs??

Simon

DP.

Advanced Member
Yes.. taking them out and leaving indoors with the bulbs out does work! One of mine still has some condensation in tho but the other is completely clear now :)

I'll take the other one out again sometime when i can be bothered lol

mugen chip

Advanced Member
i still haven,t ot my problem sorted but i parked my teg a different way than the usually and wit the wind the last few days it took all the codinsation out off the headlight but i still haven,t managed to sort the bulb out :x :x

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
mugen chip said:
i still haven,t ot my problem sorted but i parked my teg a different way than the usually and wit the wind the last few days it took all the codinsation out off the headlight but i still haven,t managed to sort the bulb out :x :x
Same thing here...

Wierd !