heads wrecked

irlintegra

hey lads is there any one that can help me i seen a black teg with what looked like bbd wheels on it i am looking to get a set like it but ever where tells me they wont fit the car cause the brakes i know u can use a spacer to get round it but i dont want the wheels sticking out by the arch here is a pic the wheels

-Woody-

Advanced Member
Avoid spacers if possible, they are more weaker and could cause problems. They look nice though! :D

irlintegra

yeah i was thinking that my self but surly there has to be a way round not haven to use spacers there must be some one out there that know of a place that wheels like this are made to fit teg

LA-DC5 ITR

Advanced Member
ring murray motorsport and ask Joe about spacers, they have a good selection.

I ran spacers on my prelude and they were fine.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
that is the pcd.

explained simply
5 - 5 stud
114.3/100 - pitch circle diameter either 114.3mm (honda and most jap cars) 100mm (bmw and ford etc ??)
if it was a 4 stud you simply measure between the studs it is more tricky with a 5
et +45 - offset +45mm (which is the missing info needed to progress your question further)

there are really no problems with correctly fitted spacers, the important thing to remember is that the wheel stud should thread into the nut 1.5 times (i think) the studs diameter so for a m12 stud should be threaded on 18mm.
so if you were to fit 10mm spacers i doubt you would get the nut on far enough to be safe.
longer studs would need fitting.

irlintegra

yeah i have tryed a 10mm spacer on a set of wheels there is not a safe tred on them but i know fk make a 10 mm space with extra studs in in that just bolts on. its just i dont want the wheel sticking out from the arch

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
with a +60 offset and assuming they are no wider than 7.5" a 15mm spacer will put them nicely inside the arch (same as an et 45 wheel)
they may fit without if you don't have brembos but will look like stockers

irlintegra

thanks for all the help lads but after all my looking on the web there is no where i can get the wheels i looking for

kimi

Advanced Member
sorry to hi jack your thread

but I've been having a mare with offsets ](*,) and spent hours last night reading through the search on here :xhuh:

try-ed 17 x 7.5 +43 but it looked like a tractor they stuck out way too far!
Then try-ed a 17 x 7 50+ and they hit the caliper :xcry: I'm guessing it was the spoke design
why the +50 didn't fit.

been offered a 17 x 7 +43 , I'm thinking its not going to fit either :xconfused:
my other half is getting a little fed up of jacking my car up and trying all these wheels :lol:

i want to stay with my 215/45/17 tires too, i have T1Rs and my cars standard height.

irlintegra said:
yeah i have tryed a 10mm spacer on a set of wheels there is not a safe tred on them but i know fk make a 10 mm space with extra studs in in that just bolts on. its just i dont want the wheel sticking out from the arch
We have wheels to fit, thats our job,

Please call me on 01772 299820. any day.

Rgards,
PAUL HUGHES.
MD. SPD,Buddyclub.