Hel Braided Lines Fitment

levybooey

Hi guys today I fitted new pads and discs and HEL braided lines all round, tomorrow I plan on replacing the fluid all the way through. But I was just thinking if I have fitted the braided lines the wrong way round at the calliper end?! The hel hoses are angled on the end which connects to the callipers and wondered if anyone knew whether the lines are supposed to bend in towards the callipers to stay flush against it or away from them. May not make a difference but thought id ask anyway. Any pictures of anyones brake setup which could show this or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers
Tom

Johngreen537

Advanced Member
I fitted RBP (re-branded HEL) and yes, when fitting it does seem backwards angled to the OEM hose end.

Done around a 1000 miles and about 100 track miles since putting them on last month, no issues, no leaks.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

levybooey

Cheers mate! i did put them on facing away, thought if you could fit them the other way there is a chance of them possibly fouling /kinking the hose!

Adrianmc

There angled away from the calliper. I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow for you if u want?