Hello EveryBody

M3Tz

Hey all,

I posted in the wrong place a week ago when i got my car,

But wanted to say hi, and i wanted to know how many of you are from devon, or close to torquay :p

Also Torque GT where i got the car from are offering me a cat back system used for £150 but dont know what make it is,

does this sound ok or should i get the buddy club spec IV :D

Hope you can see the pic of the car, also if anyone can tell what make the bonnet is as it also doesn't have a badge on it that i can see.

Take care all

Matt

Attachments

jonster

Advanced Member
Welcome matey. Looks like you got a nice Teg. I'm based in Teignmouth, so not far from Torquay. There is another blue one like mine around town but I've not spoken to him or know if he is aware of this forum.

Enjoy....

dazza

Advanced Member
Hi mate :xwavey:
Teg looks 8)
Looks like an oem design bonnet so could be someone like seibon?

dc5-2ltr

dc5-2ltr
B/C Spec IV is a brilliant exhaust and suits the Teg down to the ground..however it will cost around £400 new+ fitting unless you can pick a good used one from someone on here :wink:

M3Tz

Just had it on the rollers

Hey guys,

Just had it on the rollers standerd, got 211.7bhp and 147ft, not sure if this is too low or just ok and a bad one.

any suggestions/ideas/tips would be great, also how is the best way to increase BHP without spending loads?

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

Project

Advanced Member
Got some bad news for you mate :D your looking at spending between 300-400 for any decent cheap bhp gain mod for this car, parts are not cheap.
Your bonnet looks like it could be a varis, they tend to do alot of plain carbon hoods.
I like the rims, go luck with it all, and your dyno results look good

dp9901

Advanced Member
hi im near plymouth and thats my mates old teg you got there he off to oz soon which is only reason he sold it really