Hello everyone

Mattz

Advanced Member
Hi Everyone! My names Matt and I'm looking to upgrade to a dc5 in a few months from a mk5 zetec s. Should I go down the import route or buy one that's already in the UK? I can probably save up enough to spend around 9-10k and should be able to afford the insurance without a problem.

Also, What are some of the main sites for Integra parts? Do you buy and ship parts from a Japanese supplier or is there a well known UK resailer?

DC5RS

DC5
Welcome :) with that budget you can a get a nice example, probably also a Facelift in some cases. Keep an eye on the for sale section on the forums. You missed Mark's DC5 but it is fine you can have plenty of options.

As far as for parts, you can pretty much find lots of them from USA (RSX model being almost the same chassis parts) and UK via integra_stella or any other marketplace website.

Mattz

Advanced Member
I know this goes against the majority but I actually prefer the look of the facelift and I will likely try and buy a newer 04-06 plate.

I just had a look on the integra_stella ebay shop and there's a ton of parts. I was worried about having to buy new parts from Japan if anything goes wrong!

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Welcome matt, plenty of info on hear what colour are you after?? What spec are you after? C-pack models comes with rear wiper & folding mirrors tinted rear windows & sometimes a starter button non c-pack models don't have the above. Good luck on what you find.

Championship White
Artic Blue
Vivid Blue 2005-2008 facelift
Nighthawk Black
Milano Red
Satin Silver

Mattz

Advanced Member
I would ideally want a CW facelift with a C-pack and less than 50k miles. I won't have the money for a few months so I have plenty of time to look around and see what sort of money I'll need to spend. If I go down the import route with a company like Torque GT can I specify a spec and what I want with them or do I just have to pick from the cars they currently have available?

Stewlark

Advanced Member
Mattz said:
I would ideally want a CW facelift with a C-pack and less than 50k miles. I won't have the money for a few months so I have plenty of time to look around and see what sort of money I'll need to spend. If I go down the import route with a company like Torque GT can I specify a spec and what I want with them or do I just have to pick from the cars they currently have available?
Yes you can pick from a list at auction. You will find a clean dc5 pre facelift with less than 50k for circa 8500 to 9000, recently got mine for that sorta money from torque. Facelift??? If your patient you might get one for that. They will keep an eye for you. I monitored everyday until I found the one!
Good luck with the search!