Hello Forum!

bone

Hey,

I just thought I would say hello after joining the forum. I also thought I would show my newly imported DC5 which I am picking up a week on saturday.

Its currently standard apart from a mugen induction system but I have already been on the look out for an exhaust, manifold, gruppe m and a suspension setup but I am not to sure on what is the best or even best sounding. I am also toying with the idea of changing the struts and adding an engine damper with uprated engine mounts.
That idea has came from maybe missing the rawness of the DC2 that I have just left.

Anyway Hello and here's a few pic's of my car

Cheers Bone

timp

Advanced Member
welcome mate.

one a day at least at the moment, bloody things are everywhere now :(

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
Interesting white painted centre caps with no H on - gives the wheels a different look,

Welcome to the Club Buddy..

8)

200BHPCARS

Cars Trader
hmm, just re-read my post back -

do you think thats where the name buddy club was created from by accident... :lol:

bone

Cheers, DC5 numbers are growing quickly. People are obviously getting the taste for a great car.

I know those centre caps, can't decide if I like them yet but if I don't I get a set of centre caps with the H on aswell. Just need the addition of sum tuning parts now.

Allen

Advanced Member
200BHPCARS said:
hmm, just re-read my post back -

do you think thats where the name buddy club was created from by accident... :lol:
I thought the same thing...

Wlecome mate, another tidy example there 8)