Hello from Jersey !

ChesterJSY

Hi Guys,

Thought I would introduce myself to you all, Firstly would just like to start by saying what a great forum this is full of really useful info and the source that I found my very much loved DC5.

I am the very proud owner of a CW DC5 that I bought from V7MAT that was/is on this forum back in July. Mat was a top bloke and the upmost credit must go to him for the many hours he spent getting the car to showroom condition. my only regrets were that I didn't see the car sooner and i should have bought Mat some tissues cause I know it must have been hard for him to see it drive off !
I have had lots of Honda's in my life, a CRX Vtech for 4 Years, Integra DC2 for 6 Years, EP3 Civic Type R for 4 years and now the best of them all a DC5. I had been looking on and off for a year for a DC5 cause the EP3 just wasn't as good as i'd hoped, so glad I bought a DC5 now, so much better than the EP3 by far !

I live in Jersey CI where there are only 2 other DC5's, Hondafreek on here has one of them. The car will now spend its life being cleaned and being driven at the top speed of 40 MPH .... our speed limit !! I had the car 4 weeks and went stir crazy so had to take it to France for a blast, the french loved it ! I think i've spent more time cleaning than I have driving, only done 1500 miles in 6 months and 500 was in France.

Now deciding what enhancements I buy lol

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Welcome :)

Matt's car was immaculate, you've definitely got one of the best kept ones on here.

ChesterJSY

Thanks for the welcome guys, loving the car to bits. I think I have spent more on cleaning stuff than petrol so it's still looking good !

ChesterJSY

Hey mate, everytime I see yours, I just think, bugger mine needs a clean and polish!
Your DC5 seemed clean when i saw it the other day, I hate driving mine in the rain, takes so much longer to get it looking good again !

Thought i'd try and upload a pic of it... here goes ..

ChesterJSY

So once I had defrosted my hose pipe... I got to work on the engine bay with a bit of AutoGlym Degreaser (Sorry to all you Meguiars lovers), some elbow grease and sheer dedication doing it in the cold, I am happy with how it looks good again....

Finished the cleaning just in time to get a photo in the sunset....