hello guys and girls

wocka.

hey all, im james or wocka. i currently have a nissan pulsar track car (for sale on ebay now) and a polo tdi sport. i plan on selling these and getting a dc5 and i cant flipping wait, i just need to shift my pulsar 1st. after a low mile champion white one in as good condition as i can get, idealy standard but some mods could work.
i did have my heart set on a premier edition ep3 but soon changed to a dc5, i just couldnt resist!

hopefully have one this side of the year fingers crossed!! look forward to meeting new people and chatting on here :)

thanks

LiamGTR

Advanced Member
What kind of budget will you be looking at once you've sold the Pulsar? (I'm not sure how much they go for)

We can then advise you on what to expect. Basically around £10k will get you the cleanest and lowest mileage DC5 so the lower down the price range you go.. you get the picture.

Saying that, my brother showed me this D5 on eBay last night and it looks absolutely perfect. I would have bought it over the one I bought anyday it has every single mod I want:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-integra-type-r-dc5-/321227937989?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4acaad58c5

wocka.

Hi guys, budget of say 8k maybe, give or take so hopefully get a good one for that, seen a few for 7-8k which seem pretty good so quite confident my budget is going to see me through :)

Pulsars range in price alot, same as most cars i spose. The cheaper u pay the worse it will be, mines up for £5900 on ebay as its a pretty good one with alot of expensive mods etc, alot of ppl seem to keep having problems with them where in 2 and half years ive had to replace clutch release bearing and a alternator, the item number on ebay is 111191497864 if anyone wants a nosey :)

beppe786

Beppe
nice just had a nose.. 1/4 mile 12.2 is nice.. i was hoping around that maybe next time ill strip it out and hopefully get a better launch

wocka.

beppe786 said:
nice just had a nose.. 1/4 mile 12.2 is nice.. i was hoping around that maybe next time ill strip it out and hopefully get a better launch
that in a teg or do you have a pulsar? yeah was really pleased with that time, got the video on my go pro aswel ;)

wocka.

blue one? were u at japshow finale? thats where i ran the 12.2. its still on my go pro, i keeps crashing evertime i try and upload to youtube :( i was against a 9 second civic :/