Hello :) I am French :p Side skirt and rear bumper INGS for sale

logandu62

Advanced Member
Hi, Im Logan, I am 25 years old and From France :)

Its My first DC5, my old car was 2 Ep 3, March 2004 French satin gray and gray cosmic RHD 2005 first edition

specs so far:
Inported in 2007
Championship White with Contrasting red Recaros
C-pack Model, Inc Wind deflectors, tinted glass, rear wiper, Xenon headlights, Push start

I am the third owner of the car

Engine
Stock Engin
Support Engin Mugen

Suspension
Tein Flex Coilovers with top pillow mounts,
camber arms and camber kit
Ferodo DS2500 pad
Braided brake lines,
Fast road set up,
My tires is Potenza RE 070 225/45/17

Interior
Upgraded speakers
Red intérior
My alarm is clifford

Exterior
Kit INGS
I do not like too much body kit especially before but its good turns his back :) I like the original if I can found :)

I would like to know the meter was converted into Miles for UK it is possible to re-KM / h? thankss :)

And now some pictures :)

I followed all the Japanese and English all the talks done since its out :) it is 2001 and a total of 83k miles 120 000Km

My rims for the track :)

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Welcome along bud, some good pictures, looks clean.

I'm not sure about switching the miles back, should be as easy as changing it in the first place?
As with the body kit if you would like to put it back to oem, maybe try and find someone that would do a swap. Personally it's only the side skirts I don't like on that kit, ebays always a good place to keep an eye out.

Alex.

ChesterJSY

Bonjour Logan,

Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in France do you live ? I go over to france at least 5 times a year, mainly to brittany and have done a few track days at loheac, Faye de Bretagne and le mans. I know that DC5's are very rare in France as a lot of people take an interest in mine when i go over and always get asked if I want to sell it because they cant find any in France !

DC5RS

DC5
Welcome to the forum mate, very nice clean car you got there. Hope you enjoy it like the rest of us :)

logandu62

Advanced Member
Thank you for your comments :)

Alexander0628 :
Yes on ebay I find is , I had to buy rocker along the car as the seller was
a 10KM but I really had no time we fell in loan caps of London ,
quesque j ' LOL not like this city , it must be fesable for the counter right? as
before it was K / h , I just want to change the needle counter miles is
not important to me , just the counter would be more convenient for me
in France :)

DamienB45 :
Yes I expect the French comfirmation site :) but not as good very quick dab lol, how is it at all 6 DC5 then? I have some questions about the registration in France :)

ChesterJSY :
I live in Northern France, Pas de Calais more precisely :) I ride mainly
Clastre loan of the Somme, this year I will try to do more with this
beautiful track DC5 :) Yes this car and very rare in
France as much not the way to certify it is expensive in France from
2000 to 3000 € minimum , every year I go to HEM maybe we will cross
surely :)

DC5RS:
Thank you :) yes very clean very happy with my purchase seller very serious, I would put the original suspentions see original springs to really test the curve I too via the lowering springs short his hurts worked the suspension

If you know of any good site for English parts detach I prenneur I know Gumtree, autotrader, piston head but that's all I can déplasser me in England if it is necessary :)

Ramz007

Advanced Member
Really nice car man! Those headlights looks brand new lol

Not a big fan for bodykits but this does look OK.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
if you remove the speedo convertor you will now have a speed limiter set at 180 km/h

coconat

Advanced Member
Bonjour! What a cracking looking car, absolutely spotless, and those headlights look amazing! Loving the bodykit on this too it really suits the pre model :D

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
no logan, the ecu will stop the power at 180kmph, thats why we fit the speedo convertor, basically we all have the limiter as well but it is at 180mph so unlikely to be reached.

some of the irish guys have managed to get around this but i dont remember exactly how. you can use a HKS SLD but im not sure which version a 1 or 2 (i have asked my man at hks and will let you know when i get a reply)

logandu62

Advanced Member
I saw with Mike at Torque GT, I will send him my meter to change my digital meter in KM and it will give me room to put behind the counter to remove the flange 180 KM / H: )

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
hmmm , im not sure i understand what you mean, the ecu reads the speed from the gearbox, when it sees 180 it activates a rev limiter, it has nothing to do with the actual clocks themselves,

when the speedo convertor is fitted, it adds a delay to the signals so that the clock reads in mph, the limiter is still there but its at 180mph, the ecu still sees the speed pulse and counts, they are just further apart

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
you could use that, but hks SLD will take away the speed limit and costs around €110

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
i dont know what flange they can remove, that will just remove the speed limiter but ive never tried to do it any other way . ive fitted the sld to other cars but not a dc5, but im friends with the boss at HKS and they tell me it works fine, so trust them