hello im now to the honda club woo wee

viggen

Advanced Member
hi all.i live in north devon and just brought a 2001 blue dc5,are there many owners around north devon?only seen one dc5 in bideford asda carpark.

viggen

Advanced Member
well i hope they have a meet up again.ive tryed to upload some pics but it wont let me.it says they r invalid,any ideas why??

blueguy

Resident J's whore
You can't upload pictures on here. You have to host them on a media site like photobucket then post the image URLs in

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Sorted out the tags for you mate ;)
I see it's been Mugenised 8)

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

viggen

Advanced Member
i only use the mud guards on my work days.lol.i take them off when goin out some where nce.but they work.they dont look that bad.but they realy protect my doors from cow poo and cravel from the lanes.....very nice car,i see you have spent a lot on it.mine has spoon exhaust and top fuel cai...i think thats what they call them,sounds amazing

tunwicks

Advanced Member
Red seats :xconfused: Thats the first time i have seen blue car red seat combo. I kinda like it. Are you going to RAISE the suspension to go with the flaps? :xlol:

Emma

Advanced Member
Hello and welcome................... l see you have the best colour - BLUE :D

viggen

Advanced Member
funny thing is the door cards r blue,me thinks that some one put red seats in before it came to the uk,i like it though :green:

The Lum

Advanced Member
Emma said:
Hello and welcome................... l see you have the best colour - BLUE :D
Not only does he have the best but he has choose the fastests as well. Welcome on board mate.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Hello! Welcome :) loving the mugen styling.... but PLEASE take those flaps off, your wheels don't stick out far enough for them anyway.

viggen

Advanced Member
u havent seen the dirty lanes i drive down,when i turn a corner its flicks the dirt up the doors.first day i had it a stone scratched my side skirt.i want to keep my teg mint...if i take them off...in 12months time i will have to pay to have my side skirts and bottom of the doors resprayed like my last car.and the honda paint doesnt seem as strong as saab paint

larz

Advanced Member
Personally i'd rather have cow excrement rubbed on my doors than have those mudguards! :)

Personalised car though, pretty unique... Not my cup of tea but i'm a boring guy :p OEM FTW :p

viggen

Advanced Member
well ive washed the car.and im goin some where nice so ive taken the mud flaps off.happy now..