Hello there:)

Percy

Hi there everyone. New Irish member here from County Cork. I haven't bought a teg yet as I'm on the lookout for the perfect one. Pfl and arctic blue or possibly championship white if I can't get a decent blue:) do they come up for sale often? Any meets happening so I can get a good look at what's about?

Percy

I got a teg now everyone :D :D :D

will post some pics later on.

Oh apologises, I was so excited at my new purchase-I wasn't watching what I was typing. Silly me.😯 I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive my most grievous error🙏

dc55_11

Advanced Member
Bit of both really, I know you are technically right but there's just no point even mentioning it, it's not that bad in this case 1 word is not the end of the world. Plus he is a new member cut him some slack :xcross:

dave7368

Advanced Member
dc55_11 said:
Bit of both really, I know you are technically right but there's just no point even mentioning it, it's not that bad in this case 1 word is not the end of the world. Plus he is a new member cut him some slack :xcross:
How much slack ?? he's only been a member since 5th december 2009!! ;)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
dc55_11 said:
I'm not doing it to be harsh but as I've mentioned in previous similar posts, there is simply no excuse for it. He or she has typed the word 'sum' when it would have been quicker and easier to type the word 'some' as most modern spellchecks would probably even mention the next suggested word as 'some'. So not only are they being lazy and illiterate, it's also taking them more time to write that word.

If someone is dyslexic then fair enough I could totally understand that but it seems in this particular situation that they're not.

I'd expect to be pulled on it if it were me posting, no one is exempt even if you are a relative newcomer to the site. If I hadn't pulled them up on it then someone else would have.

Thanks.