Hello

Chilli red

Just popped by to say hello. One of your members came along to our forum nissansportz.com and showed us all his beautiful 2002 Honda Integra DC5 Type R. Don't know what he is registered as on here but he'll know who he is :D

I said I would pop by and here I am. I'm going to have a little look round now.

Sarah :)

eXceed

Resident Driver
Welcome, you're in my house now :D. Aaaand that is soo not fair, you definitely need to post up some details about your motor :D. :xvtec:

Chilli red

Haha,

Here she is, a Chilli Red 350Z bought from new as standard -

said she would stay thay way, Started modding and Voila...

Mainly body Mods, a full Du-Luck kit with carbon diffuser and Carbon Fibre Bonnet. Then a 5Zigen SP Race spec exhaust, Rays Wheels, and K & N Air intake, Motordyne Plenium Spacer and a few other little bits and peices, no where near as long a list as yours eXceed! But we love her

blueguy

Resident J's whore
Car is looking very nice. One of my favourite kits for the zed along with the chargespeed 8) .

eXceed

Resident Driver
Wow photos look great Sarah, or car looks great even! Definitely going to ask if you'll take me for a spin at the Christmas party then :). Looks really good :). Ha my list isn't long, my future list of fixes and upgrades is!! What plans have you got for her (is it a her?)? Fancy the Nurburgring next year?

gregb

Advanced Member
Very nice,love the colour.
I would not be won over on the front bumper though with the reg plate on,looks really good without it obviously! but it takes the whole front appearance away like a sore thumb.
Maybe a sticky plate or a relocation?
Almost reminds of a Supra front at the angle.
What a mint car,fair play 8) .

Chilli red

Yes, I agree, the front plate is a pain and we have tried it several ways and it still looks awful. Loads of the guys just don't put them on and lay them on the dash, sorry officer it just fell off, kinda thing. :xlol:

eXceed, you are welcome to a ride at Christmas, I need to drowl all over yours too and inhale the fumes ;)

Thanks for the welcomes all.

eXceed

Resident Driver
Stick on number plates ftw! Look soo much better this way. ANND I haven't been stopped by the police yet, legal spacing and all that. Got flashed by a speed camera on the way to JapShow went through a 40 at 60 (I was too tired to notice any change... on the way back should have seen how small the sign was :xtsk:).

I'll remember to load up a rich map for you, might even get some flames ;). Preferably no drooling in or on the car though :lol:. Looking forward to the ride as well. Closest I've been to a 350Z was looking at one slowly disappear in the rear view xrofl

Lool stylesa... easy pickings 8) haha.