Hello!

jono888

Advanced Member
Hello all!

I'm not a Honda owner yet as I made a mistake buying a Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart and then realising I should have went for a DC5 instead (was influenced big time by my friends).

But before getting a DC5 I need to sell my Colt first (didn't realise I wasn't allowed to post in the for sale without looking like I joined just to sell) lol.

Nice to meet you all and apologies for looking like I joined just to sell :(

Jon

petie180

Advanced Member
Welcome an not to worry these things happen..take a peek at the forum rules and u'll get the hang of it soon enough..dc5 is the car to have if you ask me

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Welcome!

Oh it was you with the Colt!? I saw it and started drooling, I really like them! although not ready to part with the DC5 just yet!

Not sure why it was taken down when there is a Mugen Civic still in there... :-k

blueguy

Resident J's whore
P, The Mugen Civic owner is an old member, not a newbie. In fact I've got his old DC5 ;)

Welcome Jon, GLWTS :)

jono888

Advanced Member
thanks for the welcome :) hope i can sell my colt quickly so i can look for a dc5 asap! =D

jono888

Advanced Member
colt has been sold now, just on the wait for a new import facelift cw dc5 :)

jono888

Advanced Member
Thanks Teegwa! Can't wait for it.. :( Just driving a temporary Honda Civic 1.4 Sport..at least its a Honda.. :xlol:

jono888

Advanced Member
Bought my DC5 from scw02102 aka Rossi from here :)

I can say I am officially a DC5 owner ;)

Hope to meet you all soon! :)

Jono

jono888

Advanced Member
thanks guys, the car is awesome :D yes indeed the car is unblemished! even the bolsters are not worn and very clean! very well looked after by the previous owners ;)